Friday, June 12, 2009

Universal Nap Hour

Predictable afternoons at last! Lately I have set up a "Universal Nap Hour" at 3pm sharp. Everybody in the household have to (must!) go to bed at this hour. Including myself.

EggEgg has given up his afternoon nap when he was 13 months old. It is absolutely wonderful that, at the age of 2, I can make him take a nap again. Is it the cold winter weather? Is it the lack of social activity? Whatever the reason, he has been taking naps again since last month. Wohoo!!

As for Cola, even though he's only 7 months old, he has also given up all his day time sleeps too. Except for this.

So every afternoon, after a heavy lunch, I'll make sure that the entire household is in a state of total boredom. "Hey, what about a story and a nap in the warm bed together?" That sounds too tempting for anybody to refuse. So the 3 of us ended up lying on the big family bed and drifted into a deep sleep.

15 minutes later, I sneaked out of the bed, via tunnelling under the quilt.

This is the secret as to why I could blog so frequently lately. Shhh... don't wake the kids up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.