Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 1: In the Wiggles World

Nah, I don't need breakfast.
Nah, I don't need to poo.
Nah, I don't need to brush my teeth.
All I want is to see the Wiggles, now!!

EggEgg dragged us out of bed at 8am, chanting Waggo! Waggo! Waggo! at least a hundred times that morning. Tonton & I are still exhausted from the flight. Last night, Cola has been screaming for an hour, fearful of the new hotel surroundings. I felt that I had barely rested.

9:30am EggEgg managed to get Tonton out of bed. His only concern is the the green snack bag. Check! All yummy snack is in there. Check again!

11:30am Everybody is ready to go. I'm dressed in a red tshirt, Cola's dressed in a red top. EggEgg decided that he want to put on the same team color too, and demanded to change his top. Now that's solidarity!! (Tonton absolutely refuse to participate in this "matching family outfit" frivolity. Well, after all, he's the tour guide, so let's exclude him from the group...)

12noon We step foot in Dreamworld. Where should we go first? "Waggo!!" Of course, of course. Why did I bother to even ask?

(A little history about EggEgg's Wiggles craze:
It was merely 2 months ago when our friend lent us the first Wiggles DVD Go Bananas. Like heroin addiction, EggEgg was hooked instantly and demanded a shot every day. After 1 month, I could sing all the songs backwards. However, EggEgg is only passively watching, he never moves his arms like Henry the Octopus, or jump like a Kangaroo, or do the chicken dance.)

We never suspected him to be such a heavy fan, until we saw the unbelievable transformation in him when he rode the Big Red Car... Is this EggEgg, or is this Elvis Presley reborn? Has he been possessed by the Wiggles Ghost? He sway his arms, fingers pointing up and down, feet swinging just like the King! Even after coming off the ride, he's still dancing away. Holy cow!

4pm: 10 thrill rides, 1 dead-tired toddler, 1 screaming baby. It's time to retreat.


1 comment:

Virginia said...

My Aidan has watched the Wiggles concert "Lights Camera Action" for way too many times. We can all recite everything that each member says in that DVD. I even Tivo-ed the Wiggles Show for him. But now he has moved onto another addiction now.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.