4:30 pm
EggEgg has been so exhausted that he fell asleep as soon as we reached the Dreamland bus stop.
And slept while we load him onto the bus.
And slept through the bus ride.
And slept even more while we cart him into the hotel.
And slept some more on the bed.
Absolutely comatose for the next 3 hours.
2am, an unearthly hour:
I could hear the gentle snoring, everybody is recovering from the day's exhaustion.
Well, almost everybody. EggEgg still looking at me from the bed as I step out of the shower. Insomnia again? I guess the adrenaline must still be gushing in his body.
In semi-darkness, we laid on the bed next to each other, holding hands. The TV is playing silent tennis. We sipped cold chocolate milk in a wine glass. Like lovers we kissed. I sang a little lullaby, the same song I sang to Cola not too many hours ago. We both fell asleep without knowing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.