Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Funday: the paparazzi

EggEgg has been shooting madly with his new camera, a $2 item we picked up from Kmart yesterday.

(I must confess that I do not understand his shopping logic: whenever he sees Wiggles merchandise on the shelf he'd giggled loudly. But if offered, he'd refuse to have anything to do with the 4 silly looking men.

Last time, he picked Bob-the-builder on his mobile phone. Yesterday, he wanted James the train on his camera instead. Where does his product loyalty lies?)


He loved his camera so much that he insisted that it must be placed and securely stored next to my $$$ Nikon camera in the cupboard.





Throughout the day, whenever I took snaps of Cola, he does the same...

"Baby look over here!" I said.
"Bay bee! Bay bee!" EggEgg repeated.



On days like this when EggEgg's returned to his cute, adorable self (the singing, dancing, talking toddller), poor Cola gets terribly neglected.





1 comment:

Virginia said...

I wish my Dan Dan is content with a play camera. He wants the real deal! Expensive hobby!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.