Tuesday, June 9, 2009

End of the journey

The month of June 2009. What a relief! 8 months of toilet training has finally come to an end. What a long, tedious journey it has been, with plenty of unforseen surprises on the way.

Week 1, June.
EggEgg's vocabulary has caught up. He can say 殊殊 (pee)  and pull down his pants.
He doesn't need that "serice bell" (http://ilovejappy.blogspot.com/2009/05/majic-musical-bell.html) anymore.

In a sentimental way, I missed the bell.  Whenever he rang that bell, I'd transformed into a waitress, coming to him and asked, "Who wants service? Who needs a pee?"

Week 2, June
I saw him sneakily changing into his Bob-the-builder undies in the morning.  He even voluntarily went for a poo, alone by himself, after breakfast.

Week 3, June
EggEgg can pull UP his pants. The only thing that I need to do is to wipe his yucky bum.  Let's see when I can teach him that too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.