Friday, May 8, 2009

Pinnacle of cuteness

Oh dear, who should I look at? When I look to the left, EggEgg is so cute. His cheeks are rosy during winter when the air is dry, he's recently put on weight so his face has rounded out, transforming him back to the former cute baby face.

When I look to the right, Cola is very cute too.  His eyes sparkle under the halogen lights, he sucks his lips and makes his cheeks puff up like a 叉燒包 (pork bun).  How heartily he giggles! How awkwardly he sucks his fingers and plays with his chubby feet!

I was pushing Cola around the shopping center last week, and strangers kept commenting, "Wooo... isn't he gorgeous?". While I was busy ordering food from the counter, an old lady even bid me stop what I was doing in order to take a picture of Cola sleeping in the stroller.

When EggEgg was 6 months old, his highest record-of-the-day for getting "Isn't he gorgeous?" compliments is 8 times.  Will Cola beat him to it? Hohoho... we shall see.

1 comment:

Virginia said...

They are both so cute!!!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.