So far, so good. This is the longest trip we have ventured outside with EggEgg wearing only undies (no nappies! wohoo!). Who would have thought that the toilet stop is another highlight of the day? EggEgg's too nervous to sit on the adult sized toilet ring, his bum kept slipping into the "hole". Argh... not relaxed enough for a pee. I have to teach him how to pee standing up, right now.
A couple of days ago, I had requested Tonton to teach him this at home, but he said, "Nah, I'll leave it up to you. You teach him."
How? "Just imagine you're a fireman."
Luckily, the pre-school teacher has given me more precise verbal instructions: make EggEgg stand up with the knees bent a bit, tuck his bum in, use your hands to hold "it" and aim.
Okay, so here I am, in a toilet stall, holding a squirmy EggEgg standing on the edge of the toilet. He's staring at the hole, not knowing how to do it.
"Would you like me to sing a song?" Um!
(From the Wiggles) Liiiiiion, is king, ah ha ha, ah ha ha... Urk, urk!
"No good? What about Thomas song?" Down the hill and round the bend, Thomas and his friends... Urk, urk! Still no pee.
What am I? A jukebox?
Bob the builder, can we fix it? Bob the builder, yes we can...
Ah, finally a stream of golden fluid, at bull's eye.
Everyone's asleep now, exhausted. I'm got to creep out of the warm bed to write the blog, before everyone gets up for dinner and chaos takes over.
1 comment:
Lucky you, he uses the potty already. Sigh, no sign of that here with my Egg. He just blatantly refuses to do so. Grrr....
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.