Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cola is now 11 months old!

Growing up too fast! Cola (a.k.a. Ba Boo 豬, 蛇波波, 壞人BB) will have his first birthday soon.

The cutest new skill he has acquired is pointing. Point, point, point. The fat digits curled up in a clumsy way. Always pointing towards the sky. The sky, why is he always pointing to the sky? Or am I mistaken? Is he pointing to the trees or birds or butterfly or lamp? (Tonton & I jokingly called this 一陽指*)

No longer does he cry after waking up from a deep sleep. One afternoon, I found him standing up, holding onto the cot rail, still in a daze.

In the mornings, Cola would crawl out to join EggEgg in play. EggEgg crawls ahead of him, chanting, "爬爬爬爬..."
Cola crawls after him, happily repeating "ba ba ba ba..."

In the afternoon, Tonton'd often go out to run some errands.
"Bye bye Daddy!" I waved.
"Bye bye Baba!" EggEgg waved.
To our delight, Cola is waving to Tonton enthusiastically too.

Some pleasant habits do not change. Cola still like to sing himself to sleep in the car. "Eh eh eh eeeeeh heh heh heh. Uh uh uh." In no time, Cola will fall asleep to his own special little lullaby.


* 一陽指是金庸武俠小說《射鵰英雄傳》、《神鵰俠侶》與《天龍八部》的一套武功,為雲南大理段氏的獨家武學。在《射鵰英雄傳》中,「天下五絕」之一的南帝段智興,便是以此武功稱霸天下。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.