
At the grandparent's place today, EggEgg made grunting noises, an indication that he wants to poo. Off we go to the toilet, where the grandparents had purchased one of those fancy 3-in-1 potty. (Potty+Toilet Seat+Stool)
Knowing that Mami hasn't seen this new potty before, EggEgg began to walk around to demonstrate all the features of this piece of equipment with the air of an experienced salesman. "Look here! This is the lid, where you can cover the yucky stuff", he grasped the handle and started putting on and off the lid. "And this is the hole where you insert your poo and wee. Look, how easy it is to take out for easy cleaning!", EggEgg started to disassemble the potty into its individual compartments, swinging it here and there for me to examine! To my relief, the potty is clean.
I was rather afraid that EggEgg could not hold on anymore. "Okay, okay, I can see that, may I take off your nappy now and let you poo?"
"Wait! There's more!", the potty salesman continued as he dodged my attempts to take off his nappy. "Here's the additional cover for the potty, and you can even use it as a stool. Like this." He covered the top of the potty and started standing and sitting on it. "If I stand on it, I can even reach the basin to brush my teeth!", he pointed to the toothbrush and the toothpaste.
"All right,I get it. Now will you do your poo now?"
*****************************
After EggEgg sat on the fancy potty for about 30 seconds, he leaped up. "Voila! A wee!", he pointed to the yellow liquid in the potty and rushed off to his room to claim his reward of 1 M&Ms.
"Don't go yet! Where's the poo? You said you want to do a poo?!" I was really anxious by this time that the poo will pop out any moment.
Funnily enough, after I gave him his 1 M&M grudgingly, he returned to sit on the potty again. After a few more minutes of heavy grunting, there's an ugly smelly splat. "There! A poo!" he pointed again. Off he goes to his room again, to get ANOTHER reward of M&Ms.
1 for wee and 1 for poo, paid in installments... Is this how he doubles his sales commissions?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.