So, the good old community nurse recommended that EggEgg should see a speech therapist.
The 2 grandparents are on their advisory mode again: "Oh you should teach him how to talk, by turning on the TV more often." "You should speak more to him, you know." Ahem, the only time I can hold my tongue is when I'm asleep or eating! Tonton & I were even joking about it: "Yeah, we're very very quiet at home. We don't say a word to the kids. We only use pointing and gestures."
It's all EggEgg's fault. Yup. He doesn't like to copy our speech and prefers pointing and whinging as a means of communications. After following the nurse's instructions to ignore EggEgg's signing in order to make him talk more, wow, EggEgg went berserk this week. "Has my parents suddenly gone stupid? Why don't they understand me anymore?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.