Finally, the time has come. October has arrived, and it's the final month before Cola's birth. I'm treasuring each of these final days when EggEgg is my only precious one.
I love it when EggEgg climb up on my lap as soon as he finishes his dinner. He'd have his fruit/dessert on my lap while I continue eating my dinner (which has usually turned cold by then).
I love it when EggEgg gives me a big hug to stop me from raising my voice & being irritable after a long tiring day. It's as if he is saying, "it's okay Mami, I'll be a good boy".
I love it when EggEgg cling on to me tightly and laid his head on my shoulder after a tantrum, to apologise and to want my comfort. Many times, he would fall asleep peacefully as I rock and hum to him.
Could I still do that after Cola is born? After all, it will definitely be difficult to hold Cola on my left thigh, and balance EggEgg on my right thigh. Heehee.
Does EggEgg understand what "little brother" means? So far, he has been showing great willingness to give up his cot, car seat, toys, bath tub, baby bouncer, etc to this invisible person called "little brother".
At times, EggEgg would kiss my baby bump and my lips to show that he love both of us. In the bath, he would put balls and caps on my bump to play with little brother.
This afternoon, he was putting a wooden frog on top of my bump to "play" with Cola again. Surprising enough, Cola gives a few good kicks in my belly in return to play with EggEgg. Is this a sign of a lifelong friendship? I do sincerely hope so.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.