Ah, well... in case you want to know. This is what happened on a typical afternoon:
As soon as I'm inside the house, I'm alive! Alive, alive, it's good to be alive!!
Mami, I'm hungry! Feed me!
Hohoho... I'm doing 3 of my favourite things at the same time:
1. drinking my favorite OJ
2. eating my favorite Egg Rolls (which I have pulled out from the pantry for Mami to open the can for me. On my lucky days, I get Egg Rolls for breakfast, lunch and dinner.)
3. holding my favorite Mr Tiger (which I have kissed and sucked so much that it's beginning to smell like me.)
Wow... Daddy's eating chicken nuggets. It's even got BBQ sauce. How yummy!
Daddy, "Didn't you just had some of Mami's meat pie already?"
Remember, my middle name is "Trouble Oil" (A pun from the Cantonese word "麻煩友", loosely meaning "A Mischievous Fiend").
I'll be back!
There's tons of books on this bookshelf, and even though I've read through each of them 10 times per day, I still want you to repeat the same story for me.
See? This is a good one. It's called, "Where's Baby's Mommy?" I've only read it 3 times today. I need to revise more for my exams.
Hehe... I'd already memorize the ending of the story.
Hmm... I'll revise some more, and read it for the 5th, 6th, 7th times.
Thank you for the story Daddy. You must be thirsty. Beer! You want a post-lunch beer daddy?Yuhoo, there's lots more drinks in the bin. I'll put them on display and see if I could make a bit of extra pocket money.
Drinks for sale! Drinks for sale!
Well, Mami's busy photographing me, and Daddy's reading the paper.
Let's sneak into the kitchen since no one is looking.
Ah... the slippers and the oven mitts. I'll put them on and pretend to be cooking, just like Daddy does.
I sat on them and they didn't get squashed. Perhaps I should use more force?
Time to check out the pantry.
Look what I found! The apple juicer!Let me try make apple juice just like Mami.
Being a good boy (I know there's an M&M reward waiting for me tonight if I behave well all day), I put back everything in their original spot: the juicer, the Egg Rolls, the tissue boxes, the beers...
I've often drooled on my favorite pages, mostly where there are pictures of food. What a pity some of my best pages are stuck!
Mami's note: Can you believe all that happened in just 60 minutes time? There's a total of 12 hours of similar mucking around everyday, from the moment EggEgg waks up, till EggEgg hits the bed again. *Head shake* Well, I survived, and loved every moment of this. To add to the fun, Mr Trouble Oil #2 is arriving in 3 months' time!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.