35 years old! I must be past my prime. Otherwise how could one explain the alarming frequency of injuries that happened to me in the past fortnight?
First I fell and scraped my palm while teaching EggEgg how to ride a bike at Northbridge. Then, in the carpark, I sprained my shoulders after slamming car door too hard. Yesterday, I've fell backwards in the garden while pruning the bushes, with an awful neck pain afterwards. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
But there's more! I sprained ankle while walking down the garden stairs, and I've twisted wrist while hauling up garbage bin. Then there's the sinus infection and flu that came on today.
Maybe my body is trying to tell me to slow down. Tonton reminded me last night, "Hey you should take good care of yourself. You are not 18, 22 years old any more."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.