Spring is almost here.
After breakfast, we watered the garden, checked on the peas. "They're climbing, climbing, climbing! 爬爬爬!" says Cola.
We put up a tent in the backyard with some old bedsheets and decided on what we should do next. A friend recently gave us a huge stack of old CDs thrown out from his office. Ah...! I've got an idea.
EggEgg and Cola ran around the garden each armed with a foam baton, trying to "shoot" me with their modern high-power laser guns.
... I cast a spell and transformed into Japi-maru: the fearsome leader of the Iga ninja clans, arch-rival of the famous Hattori Hanzō, last living descendant of Fujibayashi...
and I rapidly fired my awesome stack of shuriken (aka Compact Discs) on to the two swordsmen. Hohoho... how those cowards fled and couldn't get back to the tent fast enough!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.