I'm getting tired of struggling with EggEgg as we put on 3 layers of long sleeves each day. As one sleeve goes over the other, the bottom one bunches up and we'd have to vigorously pull and stretch to get it all smoothed out.
Today, I have a new strategy.
"Okay, EggEgg. Fist, fist! 拳頭!"
"What's a fist, Mami?"
"You turn your hand into a ball, like this. Then clutch the sleeve with your fingers, and don't let go while I'll slip your next layer of clothes on. Are we ready?"
Egg Egg was very clumsy the first couple of times, and the sleeves kept on bunching up as usual. By the second day, he got the idea, and gets very excited with the prospect of 拳頭! 拳頭!
"Fist! Fist!" He reminds me everyday after coming out of the bath, as I help him put on his clothes. "Fist, fist, ha ha!"
He waved his hands blindly in the air as his large head is stuck halfway through the neck-hole.
"Hey, can you hold up your hands high?"
"Where is high, Mami?"
"High, you know, do the pose like Buzz Lightyear. Hold your hand up towards the ceiling."
"No Mami, Buzz didn't do that."
"Yes, he did. And he said, To infinity and beyond! Now hurry up and be Buzz Lightyear."
Putting on clothes has been enjoyable ever since.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.