Sunday, March 30, 2008

The end of the love affair

Ah... metal ladle, metal ladle. How my Egg Egg loves thee!

One morning, Egg Egg was coming down the staircase in anticipation of a hearty breakfast, and whoops, half way down the stairs, he climbed back up again. I thought that's strange, then I realised, hey, he has forgotten his beloved ladle!

Another morning, Egg Egg seemed upset for hours, as if missing something in his life. Then I remembered, ah, the ladle has been put away! So Daddy retrieved it, and voila, his little eyes light up and his heart is whole again.

He found other good uses of the ladle too. Like, putting the cold, metal surface onto my face will instantly wake me up, no matter how sleepy I am. Like, using the scope to dig toys (and remote controls!) from underneath the sofa. How useful this ladle! How lovely it shines!

Alas, after 10 consecutive days of being wildly in love with the metal ladle, Egg Egg seems to have turned his affection elsewhere. Finally! the obsession is over, we can now cook stir fries again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.