A celebration of everyday moments with my beloved Tonton and 4 boys. A record about the ups and downs of motherhood. The writings are at times pensive, at times joyous; but mostly, tender outpourings direct from the heart.
Monday, August 22, 2016
22/8/2016
Ladder: "Mami ngo yao pat pat see!" He walks into my office in his favourite glow in the dark bone-bone-man PJ. His face has rounded out after putting on a bit of weight.
Ladder drag me into his bedroom where a piece of nappy is already lying on the floor. "Mami, yong lei gor la!" (Use this!)
"Hmm... how do I use this? Like this? (I put the nappy on my head like a hat). Ngo leng ng leng ah? Do I look pretty?"
"No no. It is not used like that!"
"Well, how? Like this? (I put the nappy on his head)"
He drags out the change mat and get all ready with his legs up.
"Yikes! The poo is all squashed. Have you sat on your poo?"
"No I didn't sit on it ah"
"It's all squeezed out of your nappy. Your bone-bone-man pants will be stinky. "
"Ngo or jor di mud yet? (What did i poo out?)"
Me, "Of course you poo out poo la! Did you think you poo out a pile of money?"
Hehe. Lovely winter morning with my cheeky 3yo.
about
Ladder
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.