With 2 kids in the house, mornings become the most hectic time of the day. Cola wants a feed at 4:30, Daddy wakes at 7 to leave for work, EggEgg mucks around in his room since 8, and amid all this chaos, I still manage to grab some sleep-ins until 10! Yeah!
On some days, I'd wake up with reluctance and dread: will I be able to handle this day, looking after 2 kids all by myself? I could hear Egg Egg playing in his room, yet as soon as I turn the knob to open his door, I feel as if I have released a ferocious beast out of the cage.
On bad days, EggEgg could whinge and whine for hours and hours, driving me to sheer madness. On this kind of days, I'd be watching the clock every 10 minutes, wishing Tonton could come home sooner to partake in this torture.
On good days, EggEgg would be very jolly and cooperative. On this kind of days, I would fall in love in EggEgg and feel sad when we say "Good Night", knowing that another wonderful day has passed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.