Cola is everything a parent could wish for in a newborn baby: he sleeps so much.
He sleeps so much that I didn't even get a chance to change his nappy. He wakes up, smile a bit, goes hungry, feed and fall asleep again.
He sleeps so much that there is not enough waking period for a 15 minute bath.
He sleeps so much that his toys and play mats are barely used.
He sleeps so much that I do not have to wake up in the middle of the night at all. Just let him latched on like a koala, and he'll still be drowsy by morning.
He sleeps everywhere, in the lap while I'm on the computer, in the carrier while I move furniture, in the car, in the cot, in the couch.
There is no reflux to bother him. No cradle cap to make him uncomfortable. No burping required after a feed.
What more can I ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.