Ladder the cute 3yo is having the habit of coming into my bed each moring. I can hear him cry a bit when he wakes up, then the sound of the while stool being dragged along the corridor, and then him slipping into my side.
Ham-bui-ga! He likes to do that once Tonton & I are fully awake.
"Are you ham-bui-ga today?" I asked as he squashed on us.
"I'm sausage."
"But you are sitting up, how can sausage be so vertical? Chek chek dei?"
He like down flat on us, and ask, "Gum yueng?" (Like this?)
I sang him the song, "Mami, the octopus, lives down in the deep blue sea. Mami, the octopus, she's a friend of you and me." as I grab the whole of his little body, doing wearing his blue rocket pajamas.
#############
He followed me to the toilet, he pushed the door wide open.
"Ah, close the door, Mami is having a poo poo. It's coming out now."
"But i don't want to."
"It's stinky, close the door."
And he just stood there.
"Ok come in then. Now close the door."
He came in. And as he close the door, he unintentionally reversed himself out of the toilet.
"What does this say, Mami?" I can hear him behind the door.
"I can't see. I tell you later when I finished poo poo."
Slowly I can see a sheet of paper coming through a slit in the door.
"Ok, It's call Bionicles."
"What about this? (He points to another Bionicles figurine)"
"That's also Bionicles."
"And this?"
"Bionicles"
"And this?"
"Bionicles"
"And this?"
"Bionicles..."
He pushed the door open, and once more, he's in his blue rocket pajamas standing in front of me. "And this, and this and this and this and this." (Tong mai lei gor, Tong mai lei gor, Tong mai lei gor, Tong mai lei gor)
I flushed the toilet. He seemed so happy. "You finish poo poo!! Lei or yun poo poo la!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.