Ladder, aside from the unforgivable habit of screaming as he wakes up every morning for the last fortnight, banging on the door and demanding to be let out, by no other but me, is wearing me down.
But now here he sides on my pillow, in his checkered shirt, his lips a bit wrinkled out of winter dryness, he speaks in his high pitch voice that is all too cute.
"I want water" he demands over every dinner. I swing my arm with a big sign pointing to the water station, "There, there! See my hand sign. Get it yourself"
Instead of climbing down from his chair to get it, he swings his arms in the same manner too. A clumsy swing, all too cute to be resisted.
~~~~~
This morning Bobo came to me with a big yellow sticker on his chest. "Cops are Tops!" as the police visited his preschool yesterday and gave out those stickers. He held a picture for me, the best drawing he has done.
Train tracks, with a train, a ticket booth and a queuing area for passengers. "This is really good Bobo." "I am big now, so I draw nicer now." he explained.
Bobo continued, "This morning, i have an idea. I have toast instead of cereals, because you said i was messy when i eat." Yes indeed at 5yo his table manners are still very poor.
I look at his round eyes, his chubby cheeks, his sense of consideration for other people. He is but a small child.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.