It's 5pm, the homework hour. I was busying going through EggEgg's homework for the day: there's plenty of home reading, spelling and weekly presentation.
Cola came around and asked, "Mami, are you free to play some boardgames with me this moment?"
My default reply these days, "Can't you see I'm not free now? Cola, run along, you can go and play by yourself for a while."
Still in high spirits, Cola pulled out one of his favourite boardgame: The Caravan, and began to set up the pawns and cards. 15 minutes later, he came by and reported excitedly, "Mami, I won the game!!"
So I reminded him of the real fact. "Duh, of course you win. That's because you are the only player in the game."
But he remained resolute about his victory. "No, I was playing against the computer. And I won."
How queer... "Huh? What computer are you talking about? Weren't you playing a boardgame just now?"
"Mami, look over here. The orange pawn is me, the brown pawn is the computer. When it was the computer's turn, the computer kept on drawing bad cards, so I finally won!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.