While I was napping with my newborn Baby Bobo, Cola burst into my bedroom crying.
"What's wrong?" I tried my best not to be annoyed by his sudden intrusion.
"Big brother pushed me, Cola fell on the floor." Lately, Cola seems to be falling on the floor easily with the slightest shove.
"Well, you go ask your Big Brother to apologise."
My usual stance is usually non-intervention. This is a good opportunity of teaching Cola how to stand up for himself, being the smaller and the weaker one.
A few moments later, I overheard the following from the comfort of my bed:
Cola, in a firm tone, demanded, "You have to say sorry to me. You push me on the floor! "
EggEgg retaliated, "No. You say sorry to me. You push me first! "
Cola, "You!"
EggEgg, "You! "
Both in rising crescendo, "Youuuuuuuuuuuuu! "
At this point in time, I was about to get up and step in, when out of the blue, they broke out in a peal of merry laughter.
Thank goodness. Another sibling feud has been amicably resolved.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.