I was trying to clear out the pantry while entertaining EggEgg at the same time. "There, play with this toy thing", giving him the colorful M&M dispenser, hoping that he'll spend the next couple of minutes quietly examining it. In no time, EggEgg violently shook the dispenser, sending my mini-M&Ms everywhere. At that time, EggEgg has no idea what M&Ms are, so he proceeded to playing with the colorful bits on the floor.
"There, these are yummy chocolate, they are edible." So I popped one into his mouth. Right away, he stopped playing with them and scrambled to find all those yummy bits. I beat him to it and managed to get rid of most from the floor.
Except that I missed a few lying low underneath the pantry edge.
I continued with other household chores, and then, slightly wondering why EggEgg isn't bothering me anymore. There he was! Still lying flat on the carpet in search of more M&Ms! His effort was rewarded by discovering those that I had missed.
The funny thing about this incident is, day after day, whenever he walked past the pantry, he would lie flat on the carpet, on the same spot, hoping for more M&Ms to magically appear. For the entire week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.