Everyday is a time of immense enjoyment with little Egg Egg. Previously, it was a case of, "oh what should we do for the next 60 minutes to get on to your next nap time?" These days it's is more like, "ayaya... are you sleepy already? Why, we've only been playing for 2 hours! Let's play some more!"
We're like lovers that couldn't get enough of each other. I love picking up my EggEgg, cuddling him all day long. After all, there will come a day when he doesn't want mummy's cuddles anymore. We can't take our eyes off each other, be it eating, sleeping, playing. And the thousand smiles we exchanged!
I am thankful to be living in the happiest moment of my life. Every night I'll gently whisper to Egg Egg, "Mami has such a happy day together with you. You and Daddy are the 2 boys that I loved most in the world". However, before closing my eyes in bed, sadness swells: Another wonderful day is over and will never be repeated again! How I wish I could capture every moment and relived this days over and over. Tomorrow EggEgg will grow up and it won't be the same again.
The happier the days become, the worse this morbid fear of death grabbed me. When I close my eyes to sleep, it signifies that today is over. There is one day less in my life to be left in this lovely world. How many more days are left before I return to where I came from?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.