At the checkout queue in the supermarket today, I noticed this Asian boy of about 10 years old who's wearing a pair of red Crocs. Which got me thinking, "Hmm... EggEgg's got a pair of red Crocs too. Maybe this is how EggEgg'll probably look like in 10 years time?" So I began to paint a mental picture of a grown up EggEgg with hair, height, looks like this little boy.
And voila, behind him stands his dad. He's wearing an F5 company tshirt. F5! That was Tonton's favourite too (till I threw it out recently). What a coincidence, could he be how Tonton will look like in 10 years time too? Arggh... let's hope not. Not only is his belly sticking out sorely, his hair is a flattened mushroom style, and ahem, he's even picking his nose in the most casual manner in the supermarket queue! Is this what 10 years of fatherhood does to a man?
I pointed him out to Tonton and told him that this is what he might look like in 10 years time. Tonton reckons I should stop imagining all this nonsense. We shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.